Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro, 100-INCH, 16:9, Manual Slow Retract, 8K / 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready Projector Screen, M100HSR-Pro, 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro, 100-inch 16:9, Slow Retract Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen, M100HSR-Pro by Elite Screens at Best Rate Conference Call. MPN: M100HSR-Pro. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro projector screens are great for any 4k, 3D, and Ultra HD professional video presentation and is perfect for home
Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro projector screens are great for any 4k, 3D, and Ultra HD
professional video presentation and is perfect for home theater, business or office environments.
Manual SRM Pro series features include:
Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Manual SRM Pro Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite Fiberglass FRONT projection screen material which features:
*Manual SRM Pro Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters
in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product
and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 63.5" H x 93.5" W. Lightweight Aluminum Pearlescent White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a slow retract mechanism that safely and efficiently rolls screen back into case.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available. Search B001EHFX6O for L brackets.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||17.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||93.5 x 59.7 x 59.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|